The Warwick is a bright 5 bed home. The ground floor features an open-plan kitchen, dining room, lounge with French doors to the back garden, utility room and a WC. The first floor offers 2 double bedrooms, 2 en-suite shower rooms to master bedroom and bed 2, plus 2 further double bedrooms on the 2nd floor with shower room.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to an entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor and doors opening to the living room, downstairs WC and kitchen and dinning room. The living room has a double aspect with a window to the front and with double doors to the rear. The kitchen is to the rear of the property with a range of eye and base level gloss fronted units and French doors to the rear garden. The cloakroom is fitted with a wash basin and WC.First Floor
- From the landing doors open to bedrooms 1, 2 and 3, stairs to second floor and the family bathroom. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the front and has an en-suite shower room with WC and wash basin. Bedroom 2 is to a double size with an en-suite shower room with WC and wash basin. Bedroom 3 is of a double size to the rear of the property. The family bathroom has a white suite which includes a WC, wash basin and bath.Second Floor
- From the landing doors open to bedrooms 4 and 5 and door to shower room. Bedroom 4 is front and rear facing of a double size with skylights at the rear and bay window to the front. Bedroom 5 is to the rear of the property of a double size with a small bay window and side window. The shower room is of a white suite with shower, WC and wash basin.Parking
- There is a double garage approached by a driveway with parking for 4 cars.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode