A first floor, one bedroom retirement apartment for the over 60's, located within the established development of Jarvis Court. The self contained apartment has a lounge/diner, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom and overlooks communal gardens. No onward chain.Accommodation
- From the communal hallway, the front door gives access into the Hallway of the apartment. Doors from here lead to the lounge/diner, bedroom, storage cupboard and bathroom. The lounge/diner is bigger than most in the development and has two windows overlooking the communal garden and double doors into the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with a range of eye level and base units and has a stainless steel sink unit. There is a built in electric oven and hob and spaces for a fridge and a freezer. The main bedroom again has a westerly aspect overlooking the communal gardens and has a built in double wardrobe. The bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level wc, panel enclosed bath with a shower over and a vanity hand wash basin, within the bathroom is the airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Within each room of the apartment are emergency pull cords which are linked to the house manager during the week and Careline when she is off duty.Services Charges & Lease
- We are informed that the Ground Rent is £350.00 per Annum and the Service Charge is £2020.54 And includes communal services and utilities, ground maintenance, repairs and maintenance to the lift and communal areas, house manager's salary, emergency call system, house manager's accommodation and a reserve fund. The Jarvis court Development was built in 2002 and the lease at that time was for 125 Years.Parking
- There is parking at the front of the Development which can be used by all residents, but is not allocated to individual apartments.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode