5 Brackley House is a large and very grand ground floor character apartment within this fine Grade II listed building within the Brackley town centre Conservation Area. The property offers high quality living, with high ceilings, large rooms and granite worktops in the kitchen, in the heart of a thriving market town.Entrance
- An impressive wooden door with a video entry system links to the property and gives access to the communal hall where the door to '5' is on the ground floor to the left.The Apartment
- On entering the property, a spacious hall with very high ceilings leads to all rooms. The living room offers open plan living with the kitchen, lounge and dining area all open to each other, with very large windows with slatted shutters to the Westerly aspect. The kitchen is fitted with modern cream units with granite worktops and built in appliances include a 4 ring gas hob, single oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine (replaced January 2017), dishwasher and microwave oven. Bedroom 1 is a large double room with built- in wardrobes and a modern en-suite shower room. Bedroom 2 is also a double room with built- in wardrobes and the main bathroom is luxuriously fitted with a white suite comprising a bath with hand held shower, wash basin and WC set into a vanity unit.Parking
- One allocated space and visitors parking at the rear of the development.Lease, Service Charge And Ground Rent
- The length of the lease is 150 years from 2009. There is a service charge of £1059.52 per annum and ground rent of £100 per annum.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode