3 The Bell Tower is a converted, mainly ground floor apartment, within this prestigious development of what was originally a Victorian school within Brackley Town Centre. On the ground floor is a hallway, living room, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room, fitted kitchen and a bathroom. Stairs from the hall lead to bedroom 2 which is located on the first floor and there is one allocated parking space.Accommodation
- A spacious shared hall leads to the the front door to this apartment and number 2. The front door to number 3 leads into a private hall which has doors to the kitchen, living room, bathroom and bedroom one which has an en-suite shower room. A door also leads to stairs whish lead up to bedroom 2, which is also a good double size. The kitchen has eye level and base units with built-in oven and hob with hood above, built-in fridge/freezer and washing machine. Both the bathroom and en-suite are fitted with modern white suites.Parking
- This property has one allocated parking space.Lease And Service Charge
- This property is leasehold and the lease is for 125 Years. The service charge was £1255.99 in 2016 per annum and there is a ground rent of £150 per annum. 2018 service charge TBC.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer agreed stage we will require details from purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode