A superb ground floor Town Centre apartment with access to a patio area, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and garage parking. This property is in very good decorative order and is recommended to buyers looking for a smart modern apartment to live in or a "buy to let" investment which should rent for up to £825 a month.Burgess Square
- Burgess Square is situated in the heart of Brackley Town Centre and has a range of contemporary apartments and townhouses. Within the development is Costa Coffee, Subway Sandwich Bar, Brackley Clinic Chiropractors, Co-operative Food, Spratt Endicott Solicitors and Salon 201 Hairdressers.Accommodation
- The main entrance has wide stairs rising to the upper floors, door to Number 47 is on the ground floor. The front door leads into the a lobby, which in turn has a door to the hallway and has wooden doors off to both bedrooms, the main bathroom, living room and airing cupboard. Laminated oak effect flooring with under floor heating continues through the hall, living room, bedrooms 1 and 2. Bedroom 1 has a door leading out to Burgess Square and a door to an en-suite shower room, fitted with a white suite including a shower cubicle, wash basin and low level WC. Bedroom 2 is a large double room with a view to the front. The living room is a particular feature with French doors to a large patio which is only accessible to residents of this block. The kitchen is a good size and fitted with modern cream fronted cupboards, with wood block worktops and also has a door to Burgess Square. Built-in appliances include a single oven, 4 ring electric hob with a hood above, a washer/dryer, full size dishwasher and there is space for an upright fridge/freezer (which can be included in the sale). The bathroom is fitted with a side panel bath, WC and wash basin set into a wooden top with attractive tiled walls. All rooms have underfloor heating.Parking
- There is one allocated parking space within the undercroft car park. (No.44).Lease And Service Charge
- This apartment is Leasehold and the lease is understood to be 125 years from 2009. There is a service charge of £1350.79 per annum and the Ground Rent is £150.00 per annum.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode