This 4 bedroom detached bungalow with driveway, garden and double garage is located in the beautiful village of Croughton within close distance to schools and amenities.Accommodation
- The front door leads into the entrance hall with doors leading off to the kitchen/diner, bedrooms, airing cupboard, WC and bathroom. The kitchen/diner has windows to the front and back of the property with base and eye level units, spaces for a washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher and there is a door leading to the living room. The living room has French doors to the garden and a door leading to the study. The study is to the rear of the property with a window looking out on to the rear garden. Bedroom 1 is to the front of the property and is of a double size with a window South facing. Bedroom 2, which is also a double size room, is to the side of the property. Bedroom 3 is a single size room and is to the side of the property. Bedroom 4 is a single size room and is to the rear of the property. The family bathroom has a white suite comprising a wash hand basin and bath with shower over. There is a separate cloakroom with a toilet. Venetian blinds also including with the property.Outside
- The property sits to the left of the plot giving it a rear and side garden and a path leading around the property. The garden is laid to lawn with a view to the Croughton Village Hall grounds.Garage And Parking
- There is a double garage with a door to the front with lights and electricity. Approaching the garage is a driveway providing off road parking for 1 vehicle with further parking for 2 cars around the side of the property. There is an enclosed wall around the driveway giving the property privacy.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode