An extended four bedroom detached family home on the West side of Brackley that includes a single garage, front and rear gardens and kitchen/diner.Ground Floor
- The side door opens to an entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor and further doors opening to the dining area, living room and WC. The dining area has a door opening to the rear garden and an open arch to the kitchen. The kitchen has a window to the front and a range of eye and base level units. Integrated appliances include a washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and Range style oven with hood above. The living room has been extended to a large size with sliding doors opening to the rear garden.First Floor
- From the landing doors open to all 4 bedrooms and the family bathroom. Bedroom 1 is of a double size with a window to the rear. Bedroom 2 is of a small double size. Bedroom 3 is also of a small double size with bedroom 4 being to the front. The bathroom has a white suite which includes a wash basin, WC and bath with shower above.Garden
- The rear garden is of a good size and mainly laid to lawn with gated side access and a patio area.Garage And Parking
- The garage has a door to both the front and back with light and power connected. Parking is to the front and side of the property on a block paved driveway.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode