This extended 4 bedroom detached home is situated in a popular residential area & provides well maintained & balanced family accommodation with separate living room then modern open plan kitchen/dining & family room to the ground floor plus utility room & shower room. The integral garage has generous off road parking & the rear garden enjoys a Southerly facing aspect.Ground Floor
- PVCu double glazed entrance door opens to the lobby which is open plan to the hall, stairs rise to the first floor galleried landing and a door opens to the living room, which looks to the front and has twin glazed doors which lead to the open plan kitchen/dining room and family room. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of matching base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on two sides. A wood effect work top follows round with a circular sink set below a window to the rear. There are integrated appliances which comprise dish washer, 4 ring Halogen hob with canopy filter hood over, double oven and 70/30 fridge/freezer. There is a folding door to the utility room and a square open archway to the family room which has a window to the rear and sliding patio doors to the side opening out onto the rear garden. There is a wood effect laminate floor throughout the kitchen, dining room, family room and utility room. The utility room is fitted in units to match the kitchen, arranged on two sides. A wood effect work top follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear. There are spaces for a washing machine and a condensing tumble dryer, a door leads to the garden, the shower room and the garage. The shower room has a white three piece suite, a tiled floor and an extractor fan.First Floor
- Stairs rise to the galleried landing, there is a built-in linen cupboard, a window looking to the front and doors lead to all first floor rooms. Bedroom 1 is a double size room which looks to the front, there are two fitted double wardrobes and a single shelved upright storage unit. Bedroom 2 is a double size room which looks to the rear. Bedroom 3 is a single room which looks to the rear. Bedroom 4 is a single room which looks to the front and is currently used as a study. The bathroom has been refitted with a white three piece suite. There is a separate shower unit over the bath with a folding glazed shower screen, the floor is a cushioned vinyl.Integral Garage & Drive
- The integral single garage has power and light connected, a single metal up-and-over-door, personal rear access door and is approached by an extra wide crushed stone driveway with off road parking for several vehicles.Outside
- The front garden is laid to crushed stone drive with mature shrub border to left hand boundary a paved pathway leads to a timber gated side access. The rear garden is laid to paved patio, pathways and lawn. There are mature shrub borders and there is space for a garden shed or greenhouse. The rear garden enjoys a Southerly facing aspect.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode