NO ONWARD CHAIN - This extended 4 bedroom detached house is situated within a popular residential area yet conveniently placed for all villages amenities & provides well planned & flexible family accommodation over two floors. The attached garage is currently an office and store with off road parking for two vehicles.Ground Floor
- The double glazed entrance door is set below a canopy porch and opens to the hallway. The stairs rise to the first floor landing with open recess under and doors lead to all the ground floor rooms. The cloakroom has a white two piece suite. The living/dining room is dual aspect with a walk-in bay window to the front and sliding patio doors to the garden. There is a feature fireplace to the living area with an inset electric fire and a serving hatch to the kitchen from the dining area. The kitchen is fully fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers, arranged on two sides. A work top follows around above with an inset sink. There is a comprehensive range of fitted appliances which include a five ring gas hob with concealed canopy filter hood over, a double oven, a washing machine, a dishwasher, a fridge and a separate freezer. An archway leads to the breakfast room and the Amtico flooring continues through into this area. The breakfast room is dual aspect with French doors to the rear and a single door to the side an archway leads to the rear of the garage which is currently a home office.First Floor
- Stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all first floor room and a built-in airing cupboard. Bedroom 1 is a double size room which looks to the rear. Bedroom 2 is a double size room which looks to the front. Bedroom 3 is a single size room which looks to the rear. Bedroom 4 is a single size room which looks to the front and has a stairhead box. The bathroom has been refitted with a white three piece suite. There is a separate shower over the corner bath and a folding acrylic shower screen.Garage And Parking
- The attached single garage has been subject to a temporary conversion to provide a home office and separate store. A door opens to the store with a single metal up and over door to the front, power and light are connected and there is storage to the roof void. The garage is approached by a wide block paved drive with off road parking for several vehicles.Outside
- The front garden is open plan laid to circular lawn with mature shrubs and flowering cherry tree, a timber gated side access leads to the rear garden which is laid to a paved patio, lawn with shrubs and a mature conifer screen to the rear boundary.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.Agent's Note
- The carpets in the living/dining room, stairs and landing, bedroom 1 and bedroom 2 have all recently been replaced. Some photographs show furniture present to provide scale.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode