A detached, 4 bedroom, family house situated in a mature residential area to the South of Brackley town centre. The property benefits a Southerly facing rear garden, with views at the front of the property looking at St James' Lake, also including off road parking for 2 cars.Ground Floor
- The front door giving access to the hallway with stairs rising to the first floor and door to the living room. The living room is front-facing with a bay window and an arch opening to the dining room with door leading to kitchen. The dining room is rear facing with French Doors leading to the garden. The kitchen has a window overlooking the garden and is fitted with both eye level and base units and spaces for a cooker, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. There is a door leading to the utility room with space for both washing machine and tumble dryer and a door leading to the downstairs cloakroom with WC and wash basin.First Floor
- On the landing there are doors leading to all four bedrooms and family bathroom. Bedroom 1 has a window to the front aspect with a door to the en-suite and a door to the airing cupboard. The en-suite is front facing with a shower, WC and wash basin. Bedroom 2 is a double room to the front of the property. Bedroom 3 is also a double room and is to the rear of the property and bedroom 4 is to the rear of the property and is a single size. The family bathroom is to the rear of the property and has a bath, WC and wash basin.Gardens
- The rear garden enjoys a Southerly aspect and is laid mainly to lawn with a small patio area and with a few shrubs and trees. The front garden is laid to lawn.Garage And Parking
- There is a single integral garage with light and power. The garage is approached by a driveway providing off street parking for 2 cars.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.Agent's Note
- Please note St James's Lake is approximately 150 yds from the property and can be seen from the bedroom window.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode