A large 4 bedroom semi detached home in an established residential road close to Brackley Town Centre.Ground Floor
- The front door has a canopy porch and leads into the hall which has panelled doors off to the lounge, kitchen, breakfast room and downstairs cloakroom. The kitchen/breakfast room is a very good size, fitted with eye and base cupboards with worktops, one and half bowl sink, 4 ring gas hob, double oven and spaces for a washing machine and fridge/freezer. There is space for a breakfast table with a window overlooking the garden, doors to an understairs cupboard and a door to the side passage leading to the garage. There is also a door to the boiler cupboard and to the dining area. The living room is a very good size with a lounge area at the front with an ornate decorative fire surround with an electric fire and a large window to the front and the dining area is a good size and has a window overlooking the garden.First Floor
- The landing has doors off to four bedrooms and shower room. Bedroom 1 has a window to the front and a door to the airing cupboard housing the hot water tank. Bedroom 2 is a good double room with a window to the rear. Bedroom 3 is a good large room with a window to the front and bedroom 4 is a good fourth room with a rear window. The shower room was originally a bathroom and has been converted and now has a large walk in shower cubicle and a white WC and basin with a side window.Gardens
- The front garden is low maintenance and laid to gravel. The rear garden has a patio area leading from the house with a lawn leading to a gravelled area, a central rockery and steps leading to a sunken garden. The garden backs on to an embankment creating a great degree of privacy. Please note: The fence in the rear garden picture displayed has come down and will be replaced in the coming weeks.Garage And Parking
- To the side of the house is a single garage which is approached by a driveway providing off street parking. There is a door from the garage to the side passage.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode