A 3 bedroom mid terrace cottage located in the popular Old Town area of Brackley which benefits from a large rear garden, an open kitchen/diner and many characterful features.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to an entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor and doors opening to the living room and kitchen/diner. Living room is to the front of the property with a wood burning stove set in a surround and exposed floorboards. The kitchen/diner is to the rear with a range of eye and base level cream fronted units, a door to the back garden and a wood burning fire set in a surround. Integrated appliances include a dishwasher, and 5 ring gas hob with hood above and oven below. There is a space for a fridge/freezer.First Floor
- From the landing doors open to all 3 bedrooms and the family bathroom. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the front of the property with a feature fire. Bedroom 2 is also to the front. Bedroom 3 is to the rear of the property. The bathroom has a 3 piece white suite which includes a wash basin, WC and bath with shower above.Garden
- The rear garden is approximately 100ft long and mainly laid to lawn with a gravel courtyard area, a raised patio/seating area and a fenced allotment/chicken coop to the rear. The garden is fully enclosed on all sides and has gated right of way access which leads to the front. To the side of the property is a timber shed which has plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer.Parking
- Parking for the property is on street.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode