A spacious 3 bedroom family home in the much sought after Hamlet of Halse. The property benefits from a large well established rear garden extending to around 70 feet long with far reaching views to the South and North.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to an entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor and doors opening to the living room, dining room and downstairs WC. The living room is to the front of the property and has a wood burning fire set in a stone surround with a storage cupboard either side and double doors out to the conservatory. The conservatory has French doors out to the rear garden and a further internal door opening to the dining room. From the dining room there is access to the understairs cupboard and the side passageway with an open doorway to the kitchen. The kitchen has a range of eye and base level units with a door opening to the rear garden. Integrated appliances include a 4 ring electric hob with double oven below and hood above, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. There are spaces for a washing machine and tumble dryer. The side passageway gives access to the front of the property.First Floor
- From the landing doors open to all 3 bedrooms, the airing cupboard and the family bathroom. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the front with a storage cupboard. Bedroom 2 is also of a double size to the front with a further storage cupboard and a feature wood burning fire set in a surround. Bedroom 3 is to the rear with far reaching views and access to a cupboard. The bathroom has a 3 piece white suite which includes a WC, wash basin and bath with power shower above.Rear Garden
- The rear garden is of a good size measuring 21 x 17 meters (approx) and is mainly laid to lawn with well established trees and shrubs surrounding. To the bottom of the garden is a decked area with a curved reclaimed red brick wall surrounding and a feature wood burner set within.Parking
- There is parking to the front on a block paved driveway.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode