A good sized four bedroom town house with versatile living space spread over four floors, 2 en-suite shower rooms, a utility room and presented in excellent condition within walking distance of the Town Centre.Ground Floor
- The kitchen is on the lower ground floor and is fitted with modern real wood wall and base units. Integrated appliances include a double electric oven and a microwave, fridge/freezer, 5 ring gas hob with an extractor fan over. There is a one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink with swan neck mixer tap situated under the window, space for a dishwasher and the flooring is ceramic tiled. There is a door into the utility room which is fitted with a stainless steel sink, wall and base cupboards and spaces for a fridge, washing machine, and tumble dryer. On this floor there is also a cloakroom which is fitted with a modern white suite and a storage cupboard. The stairs rise to the first floor.First Floor
- The first floor of this property is at ground level to the Buckingham Road side of the house with an entrance door through to a hallway from which there are doors to adjoining rooms, the airing cupboard and stairs rising to the second floor. The living room is to the rear of the property and has a window and double doors out to the balcony and overlooking School playing fields. The family bathroom is fitted with a corner bath with shower mixer tap over, a pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Bedroom 4 is to the front of the property and is currently used as a study.Second Floor
- The second floor landing has doors to the master bedroom and bedroom 2, both of which have fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower rooms. The master bedroom is to the rear and bedroom 2 to the front. Stairs rise to the third floor.Third Floor
- The third floor landing has triple mirrored wardrobes and door leading to the 3rd bedroom which has a built-in triple wardrobe and a Velux roof light.Gardens
- Outside the front to the property the front door leads on to Buckingham Road and at the rear of the property there is a small patio area.Garage And Parking
- There is one parking space next to the patio garden. Separate to the property is a single garage with an up and over door, power and light attached and a separate parking space on a gravel area.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode