A 3 bedroom semi detached property occupying a corner plot with potential for extension to the side (subject to planning permission). There is also driveway parking to one side.Ground Floor
- A pathway leads to the front door which then gives access to the hallway. From here, stairs rise to the first floor landing with a storage cupboard beneath and doors lead to the lounge/diner and the kitchen. The lounge/diner is open plan with a window to the front and rear and a brick archway to the kitchen. The kitchen has a window and a door to the rear and is fitted with eye level and base units and has spaces for 3 under unit appliances.First Floor
- The landing has a double width airing cupboard and doors which lead to the bedrooms and bathroom. Bedroom 1 is to the rear of the property and bedrooms 2 and 3 are to the front. The bathroom has a window to the rear and is fitted with a white suite comprising a low level WC, hand wash basin and a bath with a shower over.Garden And Parking
- The property is on a corner plot so the rear garden also extends round to the side of the house with possible extending potential, subject to the relevant planning permissions. There is a slabbed area directly behind the property and the remainder of the garden is laid to lawn and is enclosed by timber fencing. The front garden is unusually large and is laid to lawn.
There is a driveway with the property providing off street parking for a couple of vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode