This 3 bedroom mid terrace home is situated in the much sought after village of Helmdon. The property benefits from 3 double size bedrooms, kitchen/diner, conservatory and rear garden backing onto an allotment.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to an entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor and a door to the living room. The living room has a wood burning stove set into a brick built surround, a door to the understairs cupboard and a door to the kitchen. The kitchen/diner has a range of eye and base level units on three sides with a door to the conservatory. There are spaces in the kitchen for an electric cooker, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. The conservatory is to the rear and has further worktops and units with spaces for a washing machine and tumble dryer. French doors open from the conservatory to the rear garden.First Floor
- From the landing doors open to the bathroom, both bedrooms and the airing cupboard with a further door opening to stairs which lead to the second floor. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the front with a fitted cupboard. Bedroom 2 is of a double size to the rear. The bathroom has a white suite which includes a wash basin, WC and bath with electric shower above.Second Floor
- The stairs rise to the second floor which is open to bedroom 3. Within bedroom 3 there is a Velux window to the rear which has far reaching views and access to eaves storage.Garden & Parking
- The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area, gated access to the rear and access to the side passageway that leads to the front. The garden back onto an allotment area to the rear.
Although not allocated, there is parking for several vehicles, in front of the green.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer agreed stage we will require details from purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode