A well presented three bedroom end terrace house with an attached single garage and enclosed rear garden, situated in the Halse Meadow area of West Brackley.Ground Floor
- A part glazed entrance door leads to the hallway from which doors give access to the cloakroom, kitchen and living/dining room with stairs rising to the first floor. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and has a front aspect. There are spaces for a washing machine and dishwasher and a space for an under counter fridge. There is a gas hob and built in electric fan oven, stainless steel single drainer sink with swan neck mixer tap. The living/dining room has a rear aspect with double doors opening onto the patio, a double glazed window and a built-in understairs storage cupboard. The cloakroom is fitted with a modern two-piece white suite and is fully tiled to all walls and has a window to the front.First Floor
- Stairs rise to the first floor landing which gives access to all bedrooms and the family bathroom. The master bedroom is to the front of the property and has a built in double wardrobe and en suite shower room which is fitted with a shower cubicle, wash basin and WC. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are to the rear of the property and the family bathroom is to the front and is fitted with a modern white three-piece suite comprising side panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC and there is half height tiling to three walls.Garage And Parking
- There is a driveway for two cars to the side of the property leading to an attached single garage that has an up and over door to the front and a courtesy door into the rear garden. There is light and power connected.Garden
- The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn and closed on three sides by wood panel fencing and patio area pedestrian side access and a door into the garageAnti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode