A well presented, extended two bedroom semi detached bungalow which benefits from a large conservatory and low maintenance gardens.Accommodation
- PVCu part glazed entrance door at the side of the property leads into the kitchen which is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. There are spaces for a washing machine and an electric cooker and the sink is a 11/4 bowl stainless steel sink with a single drainer. There is an Integrated fridge and freezer. From the kitchen there is an archway through to the dining area which has double glazed window at the front and a doorway through to the living room. The living room is to the front of the property and has a bay window and a closed fireplace. There is a doorway through to the inner hall which gives access to both bedrooms, the shower room and the airing cupboard. Both bedrooms are to the rear of the property with the main bedroom having fitted over the bed cupboards and built-in wardrobes. Bedroom two has sliding patio doors out into the conservatory which is built along the full width of the property, has Windows on all sides, a PVCu roof and sliding patio doors out to the garden. The shower room has been recently refitted with a corner electric shower cubicle, wash handbasin with a cupboard under and a WC. There is a frosted double glazed window to the side aspect and tiling full height tiling to all walls and a heated towel rail.Gardens
- The rear garden is laid mainly to shingle paths and beds with patios area, a pergola and two sheds.Parking
- To the side of the property is a driveway leading to a gated carport at the rear of which is a potting shed. There is further parking in front of the propertyAnti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode