A newly modernised and beautifully presented 3 bedroom detached home occupying a larger than average corner plot on the popular Halse Meadows development.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to an entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor and doors opening to the understiars cupboard, downstairs WC, living room and kitchen. The living room has an electric feature fire set in a surround with a box bay window to the front and double doors opening to the dining room which in turn has a door to the kitchen. The kitchen is to the rear and has been recently updated with a range of eye and base level gloss fronted units. There are spaces for a washing machine, dishwasher and under counter fridge. Integrated appliances include an oven, microwave and 4 ring induction hob with hood above. From the kitchen a door opens to the conservatory, which has French doors opening to the rear garden.First Floor
- From the landing doors open to all 3 bedrooms, the family bathroom and the airing cupboard. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the front with a fitted wardrobe and en-suite shower room. Bedroom 2 is of a double size with fitted storage and a built in cupboard. Bedroom 3 is also of a double size to the rear. The family bathroom has recently been re-fitted with a modern white suite which includes a WC, wash basin and bath.Rear Garden
- The rear garden is laid to lawn with patios and mature shrubs borders. There is a side access gate and both timber fencing and high ornamental brick wall to the boundary.Garage And Parking
- There is a detached brick garage 5.52m x 2.73m which has a metal up-and-over door with electric door opener, power and light are connected. There is roof void storage and a personal side access door. There is a tarmac driveway leading to the garage with off road parking for several vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode