Situated on a large corner plot, this 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow has been extended to provide ample living accommodation with a very large garden. Living room, kitchen/diner, conservatory/sun room, utility room, cloakroom, shower room and an office. There is driveway parking and a viewing is highly recommended.Accommodation
- The front door leads to an entrance hall which has a door into the living room. The living room has a window to the front, a decorative fire surround with an inset electric fire and doors to the kitchen and rear hallway. The kitchen/diner has a bay window to the front and a further window and door into the sun room. The kitchen is fitted with eye and base units with a wood effect work surface over and there is a built in fridge, slimline dishwasher, a 4 ring gas hob and an electric oven. The conservatory/sun room leads to and overlooks the gardens. From here, doors lead to the cloakroom and the utility. The cloakroom is fitted with a low level WC and a wash basin. The utility room is fitted with base level cupboards and drawers, has space for a number of appliances and doors to the garden and to the front driveway. The rear hallway gives access to the bedrooms and bathroom, airing cupboard providing storage space and access to the loft space.
Bedroom one has a window & door to the rear garden. There are built in wardrobes & cupboards which would surround the bed.
Bedroom two has a window to the rear & a door into an office/reception room which has windows overlooking the garden on 2 sides.
The shower room is fitted with a white three piece suite comprising a concealed cistern low level wc, a hand wash basin inset within a vanity unit & a corner shower cubicle.Gardens
- A large garden surrounds the bungalow with mature hedging creating privacy from the road and is laid predominantly to lawn with various planted borders with mature trees and shrubs. Behind the bungalow is a gravel and patio area with a large timber workshop at the end.Parking
- There is a block paved driveway in front of the bungalow and gates lead to a further parking area within the garden.Agents Note
- There is an 'Uplift Clause' on the land to the side property if a buyer should be considering building a separate dwelling. Contact the agent for details.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode