A well presented two bedroom semi detached house situated in a cul-de-sac location to the West of Brackley Town. The property benefits from a block paved driveway, garage and utility room.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to an entrance porch with a further door opening to the living room. The living room is to the front of the property with stairs rising to the first floor and a door opening to the kitchen/dining room. The kitchen has a range of eye and base level units with tiled flooring and a door to the rear garden. There are spaces for a fridge/freezer, dishwasher and oven with integrated hood above. Accessed from an external door is the utility room which has further eye and base level units with spaces for a washing machine and tumble dryer.First Floor
- From the landing doors open to both bedrooms and the bathroom. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the front of the property with built in wardrobes. Bedroom 2 is of a double size to the rear with access to the airing cupboard. The bathroom has been recently updated with a 3 piece white suite which includes a WC, wash basin and bath with shower above.Garden
- The rear garden has an immediate patio area and is mainly laid to lawn with established trees, shrubs and flower surrounding. Within the garden is a timber summer house.Garage And Parking
- There is a garage (23ft x 7ft) accessed by double doors which has light and power connected. The property is approached by a block paved driveway providing off road parking.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode