A 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment located within the heart of Brackley Town Centre. The property was built in 2009 and is beautifully presented throughout.Brackley House
- Brackley House is a landmark building situated off the Market Place in Brackley town centre and the main house was originally built in the 1880s as a family home. In 2008 Oxford Homes converted this large Victorian House into 12 luxury apartments and 14 new luxury flats were built within the grounds of which number 16 is one. Brackley House is now an established and desirable development within the heart of Brackley town centre.Accommodation
- A communal front door gives access to 3 apartments of which number 16 is on the top floor. The entrance door to the apartment leads to a hallway with doors leading off to the accommodation. At the end of the hallway is a large storage cupboard. The living room has a sloping ceiling to one side and three windows over two aspects. It is open plan to the kitchen which again has a sloping ceiling and a window overlooking a communal garden. Fitted with gloss fronted eye level and base units with an oven, hob and extractor hood. There is a built in fridge, washing machine and slimline dishwasher.
Bedroom 1 has a sloping ceiling to one side with a window overlooking the communal garden. There is a double built in wardrobe and an en-suite which is fitted with a suite comprising a low level WC, hand wash basin and a shower cubicle.
Bedroom 2 again has a sloping ceiling to one side with a window overlooking the communal garden and there is a double built in wardrobe. The main bathroom is fitted with a suite comprising a bath with a shower over, a concealed cistern low level WC and a wash hand basin inset within a vanity unit.Lease And Service Charge
- This property is leasehold and the lease is for 150 years from 2008. The service charge is £1088.72 per annum and there is a ground rent of £100.00 per annum.Parking
- There is one allocated parking space to the side of the apartment which is labelled 16 and additional visitors parking at the rear of the development.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode