This extended 3 bedroom semi-detached house provides flexible ground floor accommodation and occupies a mature position within a popular residential area, yet is conveniently placed for access to all village amenities.Ground Floor
- A PVCu sliding front door opens to the porch, a PVCu door then opens to the hall. Stairs rise to the first floor landing with a storage cupboard under and the floor is tiled. A door leads to the living/dining room and a square opening leads to the play room/study. The living/dining room is dual aspect with a feature bay window to the front and double doors to the kitchen/breakfast room. There is a fireplace with marbled effect backdrop and hearth a wooden mantle and surround and an inset living flame gas fire. The dining area has space for a table and chairs. The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with a range of base and eye level units, with cupboards and drawers arranged on three sides. A roll top work surface follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear. There are spaces for a washing machine, dish washer, upright fridge/freezer and a cooker with a concealed canopy extractor canopy over. The floor is tiled, there is a fold down breakfast bar and a second window to the side, French doors open to the rear garden. The playroom/study has an internal window which looks into the kitchen/breakfast room.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all the first floor rooms and a built-in airing cupboard. Bedroom 1 is a double size room which looks to the front. Bedroom 2 is a double size room which looks to the rear. Bedroom 3 is a single size room which looks to the front and has a small stairhead. The bathroom has been refitted with a white three piece suite. There is a separate shower unit over the bath with a curtain rail and a screen and a vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under.Outside
- The front garden is laid to lawn with inset paving and mature shrubs, there is a timber gated side access. The rear garden is laid to paved patio with pergola over, steps lead down to the lawn with inset paving and there is space for a garden shed. The rear garden is well stocked with a wide variety of fruits trees, grape vine and mature plants trees and shrubs and enjoys an East facing rear aspect.Parking
- A tarmac driveway to the front right hand side provides vehicular off road parking.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode