An extended detached bungalow situated on a large corner plot with gated driveway and parking. The property provides a re-fitted kitchen/dining room, living room, two bedrooms and a bathroom and UPVC double glazing.Accommodation
- A PVCu double glazed porch leads to a glazed timber door to the hall which has a Built-in cupboard with sliding mirror doors and doors to the lounge & the dining room. The dining room has an open aspect to the kitchen With PVCu double glazed windows to the side and front aspects and a double glazed single door leading to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of eye and base level cupboards with roll edge worktops and a single stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. There is a built-in AEG electric oven with extractor hood, built in washing machine/dryer, built-in fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The Living room has PVCu double glazed window to the front aspect, a built in feature fireplace with living flame gas fire and a door to the hall and inner hall. The inner hall has doors to the two bedrooms, bathroom and a storage cupboard. Bedrooms one and two are both to the rear of the property with bedroom one having a built in double wardrobe and bedroom two having patio doors to the garden. The bathroom is Fitted with a white suite comprising a panel enclosed bath with a shower over, a pedestal hand wash basin and low level WC.Gardens
- The property enjoys a good sized corner plot, a large part of which is enclosed by timber fencing creating a private rear garden (approx 15.6m max x 15.5m max) with two lawned areas with flower beds and borders and a wide paved path leading to the driveway and garden shed to the rear. There are further lawned areas to the front and side of the bungalow (approx 18.6m max x 7.8m max).Parking
- Double gates lead from the road at the side of the property to a driveway providing off street parking.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode