A very well presented 3 bedroom detached Bungalow in a private cul-de-sac close to Brackley town centre. The property has been tastefully decorated and updated throughout, has a large garden and must be viewed to be appreciated.Accommodation
- A Modern PVCU entrance door leads into a good size hallway with doors to all adjoining rooms. The living room is to the front of the bungalow and has an electric fire set in a wooden surround. The kitchen dining room is to the rear and is fitted with a modern range of white fronted wall and base units with worktops over. Integrated appliances include an eye level double oven and 5 ring gas hob on a central island with an extractor hood with light above. There is space for a fridge and the dining area is a good size and has double doors out into the large conservatory and double doors out onto the garden. The utility room is fitted with wall and base units with work tops and a stainless steel sink unit and there are space for a washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer and doors to the garage and separate cloakroom which is fitted with a modern white suite. Bedroom 3 is a single room to the front of the property. Bedroom 2 is a good size double to the front of the property and bedroom 1 is to the rear and has a very large walk-in wardrobe, fitted with shelves and hanging rails, and has French doors and a window overlooking the garden. In the hallway there is a double cupboard. The family bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite including bath, corner shower cubicle, inset lights, pedestal wash hand basin and WC and the walls and flooring are attractively tiled.Garden
- The rear garden is very large and mainly laid to lawn with well planted borders and a large patio area leading from the back of the property. The garden is enclosed on three sides by close board fencing with gated access to the side and there is a potting shed and a garden shed at the bottom of the garden. To one side is a rockery area and a vegetable garden with a greenhouse separated by a picket fence.Garage And Parking
- The garage has light and power and a door to the utility room. There is a block paved driveway to the front of the property with parking for several cars.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode