This 2 bedroom semi detached property benefits from a cul-de-sac location with a conservatory, front and rear gardens and parking.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to an entrance lobby with a further door opening to the living room. The living room is to the front with an open arch to the kitchen, a door to the understairs cupboard and stairs rising to the first floor. The kitchen is to the rear with a range of eye and base level units and a door to the conservatory. There are spaces for a fridge freezer, washing machine and oven with integrated hood above. The conservatory is to the rear with double doors opening to the garden.First Floor
- From the landing doors open to both bedrooms and the family bathroom. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the front. Bedroom 2 is of a double size to the rear with a door to the airing cupboard. The bathroom has a white suite which includes a bath, WC and wash basin.Outside
- Enclosed on all sides with gated access and mainly laid to lawn.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode