This 3 bedroom semi-detached property is situated within a non-estate location in the sought after village of Syresham providing off street parking and an approximate 160 ft garden.Ground Floor
- The front door is at the side of the house and opens to an entrance hall which is open to the kitchen with doors to the living room and understairs cupboard. The living room is to the front with a wood burning stove and a door to the inner hall which has stairs rising to the first floor. The kitchen/dining room has a range of eye and base cream fronted units with a door to the utility room. Integrated appliances include a 4 ring electric hob with hood above and oven below, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. The utility room has doors to the rear garden, downstairs WC, a cupboard which houses the boiler and further worktops. There are spaces for a washing machine and tumble dryer.First Floor
- From the landing doors open to all 3 bedrooms and the family bathroom. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the rear with a built in cupboard. Bedroom 2 is of a small double size to the front alongside bedroom 3. The bathroom has a 3 piece white suite which includes a WC, wash basin and 'P' shaped bath with shower above.Garden And Home Office
- The rear garden is approximately 160 ft long with side gated access opening to a decked area with the remainder predominantly laid to lawn. To the rear of the garden is an allotment area and a shed. Within the garden is a timber built home office which is fully insulated and has power connected.Parking
- There is parking to the front of the property on a gravelled driveway which has the possibility to be increased in size.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode