An extended village home with 3 double bedrooms and spacious living space in the sought after village of Helmdon. MUST BE VIEWED.Ground Floor
- A double glazed front door leads into the spacious hallway with stairs to the first floor and tiled flooring which continues throughout the hall, kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs cloakroom and utility room. Doors lead off to the utility room, downstairs cloakroom and living room, with an open archway to the kitchen/breakfast room. The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with modern cream cupboards, soft closed drawers and Corian worktops. Built-in appliances include 4 ring ceramic hob with hood above and glazed splash back, built-in double oven, a wine cooler, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, a retractable spice rack and part glazed display cupboards and there is a sink unit under the window looking to the front. The breakfast area has a raised sloping ceiling with Velux window to the rear and has room for a table adjacent to the French doors leading out to the patio and garden. The utility room has fitted cupboards with worktops and a second sink unit and space for a washing machine. The cloakroom is fitted with a white suite. The living room is a very impressive space with a log burning stove and an open aspect to the large conservatory, used as a dining room and has windows to two of the three sides and French doors leading out to the patio.First Floor
- Doors lead to the three bedrooms, bathroom and airing cupboard. Bedroom 1 is to the rear and has fitted wardrobes, drawers and matching bedside cabinets. Bedroom 2 is a good size double room with windows to the front and rear aspect and bedroom 3 has a window to the front and a built-in storage cupboard. The bathroom is fitted with an attractive white suite which includes a free standing 4ft bath with a shower above, a wash basin and WC set into a vanity unit with shelf space and cupboards and drawers below the basin. Walls are tiled to water sensitive areas and tiled flooring.Rear Garden
- An attractive garden with a lawn and patio area leading from the back of the house and a further paved area at the far end, with stone wall on the boundary and a shed. Borders are attractively planted with flowers and shrubs.Parking
- At the front of the house is a block paved area for 2 vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode