A well presented detached house situated in a cul de sac. Accommodation includes 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lounge, kitchen open to the dining area and a conservatory. Outside is an attractive garden, garage and parking. NO ONWARD CHAIN.Ground Floor
- The UPVC front door leads into the hallway with has wood effect flooring and doors to downstairs cloakroom and lounge and stairs to first floor. The cloakroom is fitted with a white suite. The lounge has a window to the front, wood effect flooring and a door to the dining area. The dining area is open to the kitchen and conservatory and has a door to an understairs cupboard currently housing the freezer. The kitchen is fitted with wood effect cupboards and marble effect worktops. Fitted appliances include an oven with a hob above, dishwasher and fridge and there is space for a washing machine. Under the window is a sink unit overlooking the garden. The conservatory has windows overlooking the garden and a door to the patio.First Floor
- The landing has doors to the three bedrooms, family bathroom and the airing cupboard. Bedroom 1 is front facing and has a en-suite shower room fitted with a modern white suite including a large shower, WC and sink with attractive tiling. Bedroom 2 faces to the rear of the property with wood effect floor and bedroom 3 also has wood effect flooring and a window to the rear. The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite including a bath with shower over, WC and a sink.Rear Garden
- The rear garden is laid to lawn and has a patio area leading form the conservatory and there is a shed at the end. The garden faces South-East.Garage And Parking
- In front of the house is a garage approached by a driveway providing parking.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode