A mid terrace, 2/3 bedroom property, retaining many original character features with the benefit of a large rear garden with outbuilding, UPVC double glazing and new boiler replaced in 2016,Ground Floor
- The front door opens to an entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor and a door opening to the living room. The living room is to the front with a wood burning fire set in a surround, an understairs cupboard and a door to the kitchen/dining room. The kitchen has a range of eye and base level units with a door opening to the rear garden. There are spaces for a fridge, freezer and washing machine.First Floor
- From the landing doors open to both bedrooms and the bathroom. Bedroom 1 is to the front with a built-in cupboard. Bedroom 2 is of a double size to the rear. The bathroom has a 3 piece white suite with a wash basin, WC and bath with shower above.Attic/Bedroom 3
- From bedroom 1 a door opens to an inner hall with stairs rising to the attic/bedroom 3 which benefits from having a Velux window to the rear of the property.Gardens
- The rear garden has an immediate courtyard area which is enclosed by a brick wall with a gate opening to a further area laid to lawn. Within the garden is an outbuilding which has plumbing and electricity connected.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode