A stunning new build property built by Davidson Homes. 'The Soap Shop' is a well proportioned, 4 bedroom family house and has two reception rooms along with a kitchen/family room, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, en-suite to the master bedroom and a family bathroom. Beautifully landscaped rear garden, garage and parking.Ground Floor
- The front door gives access to the hallway. From the hallway, double doors lead to the living room and dining room and further doors to the kitchen/family room and the downstairs cloakroom. Stairs rise to the first floor landing with a storage cupboard beneath. The living room has a window to the front and French doors with windows to either side leading out to the rear garden. The dining room has windows to the front and side. The kitchen/family room is at the back of the property and has a window to the side and French doors opening out to the garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of eye level and base units with a worktop over which extends out into a breakfast bar. There is a built in oven and hob along with built in appliances, including a fridge/freezer and a dishwasher. There is a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over. A door leads to the utility room.
The utility room has a window to the side. There is a worktop with a stainless steel sink unit and spaces for two under counter appliances,
The downstairs cloakroom is fitted with a white, two piece suite comprising a low level wc and a hand wash basin.First Floor
- There is a galleried landing which is open down to the front door with doors opening to all 4 bedrooms and bathroom. Bedroom 1 has a window to the side, a range of built in wardrobes and a door to the en-suite. The en-suite is fitted with a white four piece suite, comprising a low level WC, hand wash basin, a double width shower cubicle and a panel enclosed bath. Bedroom 2 has a window to the front and side. Bedroom 3 has a window to the rear. Bedroom 4 has a window to the front. The main bathroom has a window to the side and is fitted with a white, four piece suite, comprising a low level WC, hand wash basin, a shower cubicle and a panel enclosed bath.Garden
- There is a patio area directly behind the property which can be accessed from the kitchen and the living room. From here, there is a beautifully landscaped garden which is laid to lawn with planted borders, slate paths and a wooden pergola over a decking area. The garden is fully enclosed with gated access at the rear to the garage. The front garden is laid to lawn with planted borders and a pathway leading to the front door.Garage And Parking
- To the rear of the garden is a garage with an up and over door to the front. There is also driveway parking. The garage is approached from Fern Court.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checksHigh Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode