A detached 4 bedroom family house located in a desirable area, close to local amenities on the West Side of Brackley. The property has 3 reception rooms, an en- suite shower room, double garage with driveway parking and a sunny South West facing rear garden.Ground Floor
- From the front door, internal doors lead to the dining room, living room, kitchen and downstairs cloakroom. Stairs rise to the first floor landing with a storage cupboard beneath. The dining room is to the front of the property and has a box bay window.
The living room again has a box bay window with doors leading out to the rear garden. There are double doors leading into the study. The study has a window to the rear. The kitchen has a window to the rear and a door leading out to the rear garden. It is fitted with a range of eye level and base units with an integrated oven and hob. Spaces for a fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. The downstairs cloakroom is fitted with a two piece suite comprising a low level WC and a wash hand basin.First Floor
- The landing has doors to the bedrooms and bathroom There is an airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and access to the boarded loft space. Bedroom has two windows to the front of the property, has built in mirror fronted wardrobes and a door through to the en-suite shower room. The en-suite has a window to the front and is fitted with a suite comprising a low level WC, hand wash basin and a double width shower cubicle. Bedroom 2 has a window to the rear and built in wardrobes. Bedroom 3 has a window to the rear and built in wardrobes. Bedroom 4 has a window to the rear. The family bathroom has a window to the side and a white suite comprising a concealed cistern low level WC, a hand wash basin inset within a vanity unit and a panel enclosed bath.Gardens
- There is a garden to the front of the property which is enclosed by a low picket fence and a further lawned area to the other side of the driveway. The rear garden is laid to lawn and is enclosed by timber fencing and has a sunny South West facing aspect. There is a patio area directly behind the property and a gate to the side which leads to the front.Garage And Parking
- There is a double garage with up and over doors to the front and a door back into the house. The garage is approached by a driveway providing off street parking for a couple of vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode