An extended four bedroom detached house with a double garage, situated in a cul de sac location in the popular and well respected village of Silverstone and backing on to fields. This property is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to an entrance hall with doors opening to the downstairs WC, dining room, living room and kitchen. The dining room is to the front of the property. The kitchen is to the rear with a range of eye and base level units with a door to the utility room. Integrated appliances include a 4 ring gas hob with hood above and oven below. There are spaces for a fridge, freezer and dishwasher. The utility room has a further base level unit with a space for a washing machine and a door to the rear garden. The living room has a window to the front with a feature fire set in a surround and is open to the sun room. The sun room has French doors opening to the rear garden and includes underfloor heating.First Floor
- From the landing doors open to all 4 bedrooms and the family bathroom. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the front of the property with built in wardrobes and an en-suite. Bedroom 2 is of a double size to the front also. Bedroom 3 is to the rear with a built in cupboard. Bedroom 4 is also to the rear. The bathroom has a 3 piece suite which includes a wash basin, WC and bath with shower above.Garden
- The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and gated side access.Garage & Parking
- There is a double garage with light and power connected approached by a block paved driveway.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode