This 3 bedroom semi-detached house is situated within a small mews style development, tucked away in a traffic free area, yet convenient for all village amenities. A storm porch and conservatory have been added providing useful storage and flexible ground floor living space.Ground Floor
- A PVCu entrance door opens to the porch with a built-in cloaks cupboard and a door to the hall. The stairs rise to the first floor a door leads to the living/dining room and an opening leads to the kitchen, which is fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units, with cupboards and drawers arranged on three sides. A roll top work surface follows round with a sink set below a window to the front. There are spaces for a washing machine and an upright fridge/freezer, there is an integrated four ring induction hob with combination oven under and concealed canopy filter hood over. There are wooden floor boards and a small serving hatch. The living/dining room has french doors which open to the conservatory and a large fitted storage cupboard. The conservatory is brick built to quarter height with glazed panels over, glass roof and French doors opening to the garden, the floor is tiled.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all the first floor rooms. Bed 1 is a double size room which looks to the front and has a built-in airing cupboard. Bedroom 2 is a double size room which looks to the rear. Bedroom 3 is a single size room which looks to the rear and has a wood effect laminate floor. The bathroom has a refitted three piece white suite with separate shower unit and glazed shower screen over the bath. The walls and floor are tiled in ceramics.Outside
- The main garden is to the front of the property, laid to lawn with mature tree and shrubs. A shared central pathway leads down to the homes on this side of the development and individual pathways branch off and lead to the front doors. This is a very social outside space for residents and is totally traffic free. There is a timber gated side access and paved pathway which leads to the rear garden, with space for a garden shed or greenhouse, laid to lawn and even space for a small trampoline.Parking
- There are two designated spaces with a communal parking area to the right hand side of the development.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode