A well presented 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow which benefits from a conservatory, study and large living accommodation.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to the living room which has dual aspect windows to the front and side with a door to the inner hallway. From the inner hallway doors open to bedroom 1, dining room, kitchen, bathroom and a storage cupboard. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the front with fitted sliding wardrobes. The dining room is to the rear with stairs rising to the first floor and a door to the conservatory. The conservatory has a door to the rear garden. The kitchen has been recently refitted with a range of eye and base level gloss fronted units with a door to the rear garden. Integrated appliances within the kitchen include a fridge, freezer, slimline dishwasher, washing machine and double oven and 4 ring electric hob with hood above. The bathroom has a white suite which includes a wash basin, bath and WC.First Floor
- The first floor is open plan with a study area to the right and a door to bedroom 2 which is of a double size. Both rooms have velux windows.Garden
- To the rear of the property there is a patio area and mainly laid to lawn with side access to the front.Parking
- There is a driveway to the side of the property.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode