A large and individual 5 bedroom family home standing in a large plot of 0.37 acre in the heart of this sought after village with it's top rated Primary School. MUST BE VIEWED.Ground Floor
- A covered porch area gives access to the front door leading into a large reception hall with wooden doors off to ground floor rooms. The lounge enjoys a double aspect with windows to the front and rear and has an attractive local stone open fireplace. The dining room has sliding patio doors out to the garden with a window to the side and wood effect flooring. The kitchen/breakfast room has space for a large table and is fitted with wooden cupboards with a sink under a window to the front, a built-in double oven and ceramic hob with a hood above and spaces for a dishwasher and fridge/freezer. The utility room has fitted cupboards, a sink under a window to the front and spaces for a washing machine and tumble drier and a recess housing the boiler. Stairs lead from an inner hall to the upstairs accommodation.Upstairs
- The landing has doors to bedrooms 2, 3,4 and 5 and the family bathroom and a further short flight leads to a very large master suite, which has windows front and rear and a large re-fitted en-suite, including a generous shower, wash basin and WC set into a vanity unit with cupboards and drawers, tiled flooring, a ladder style towel rail and a window to the side. Bedroom 2 has windows to the side and rear. Bedroom 3 has a window to the rear. Bedroom 4 has a window to the side and bedroom 5 is currently used as a study and has a window to the side. The family bathroom is fitted with a suite comprising a WC, wash basin and bath with shower above and the walls are fully tiled and there is a window to the side.Double Garage And Parking
- The property has a gravel driveway providing off street parking for 5/6 vehicles leading to a large double garage with an additional store room and oil store to the rear. The garage has light and power connected.Gardens
- The house stands towards the middle of a generous and well maintained plot of .37 of an acre with the gardens being mainly laid to lawn with a number of trees and planted borders and a central patio area. The rear garden backs onto fields and has a shed and playhouse at the far end.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode