A 3 bedroom extended end terrace cottage in a non-estate location that has been fully refurbished and updated and includes a rear garden and parking for two cars.Ground Floor
- The front door leads to the hallway which has doors to all downstairs rooms. The living room is to the front of the property and has double doors through to the kitchen/dining room which is a large family room running the full width of the property and bi-fold doors out to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with modern white wall and base units with work surfaces over and the integrated appliances include a dishwasher, electric fan oven and hob and a sink and drainer under the window. From the hallways there are also doors to the cloak room, the utility room and the understairs cupboard.First Floor
- The first floor landing gives access to all three bedrooms and the family bathroom. The master bedroom is to the front of the property and has an en suite shower room. Bedroom two is to the rear and is a good sized double room and bedroom three is to the front. The bathroom is fitted with a three piece modern white suite comprising a 'P' shaped bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WCGarden
- The rear garden will be enclosed by close board fencing and laid mainly to lawn with a patio area.Parking
- The driveway to the front of the property is shared with the next door property and there will be parking for four cars, two per house.Agents Note
- The property is still under construction and will be available for occupation shortly. Final details will be produced as soon as fittings have been confirmed.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode