Crossways is an immaculate 5 bedroom chalet bungalow in a large South facing plot with far reaching rural views to the rear. Helmdon is an Award Winning Village to the North of Brackley and has a top rated Primary School. Viewing is recommended for those looking for a large home in a village lane with stunning views.Accommodation
- An entrance porch gives access to the hall which is a very large room with doors off to two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, three ground floor bedrooms, the family bathroom, airing cupboard and double width coat cupboard. Reception room 1 has a window and French door overlooking the garden and fields beyond, a side window and stairs rising to the first floor. Reception 2 is a large sitting room with French doors opening out to the garden room. The garden room has a high vaulted ceiling with exposed timbers, a window overlooking the garden and fields beyond and doors out to the patio. The kitchen/breakfast room is a very good size with space for a large table and is fitted with a range of cream fronted cupboards with cream stone tiled worktops and splashbacks. There are spaces for a cooker, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge and there is a large window over the sink looking out over the garden and far reaching views beyond. The flooring is natural slate and there is a deep larder cupboard and door out to the utility room which has windows to three aspects, doors to the front and rear and spaces for further appliances. Bedroom 1 has a window to the front and is a large double room with built in wardrobes. Bedroom 2 is a large double room with a window to the front aspect and built in wardrobes. Bedroom 3 is again a large double room with a window to the side aspect and fitted furniture including wardrobes and a dressing table. The bathroom has a window to the side and is fitted with a white suite, including bath with shower above, wash basin and WC with a ladder style towel rail and white wall tiling.First Floor
- The landing gives access to bedroom 4 which has a roof window to the rear and an en-suite shower room fitted with a white suite including a shower cubicle, WC and wash basin with cupboards under. This room has a roof window to the rear and tiling to water sensitive areas and flooring and a door leads to a walk in attic. Bedroom 5 is currently used as a study and has a roof window to the rear.Gardens
- The rear garden has stunning views over farmland and is mainly lawned with patio areas leading from the back of the house and deep and well kept borders. There is also a feature pond with a waterfall. The front garden is low maintenance with gravelled beds planted with a number of trees and plants.Garage And Parking
- There is a single garage to the front and generous parking for a number of vehicles on a block paved drive and concrete driveway to the side.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode