This 2 bedroom detached characterful cottage benefits from good size living accommodation, garage, parking and a large South facing garden to the rear.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to an entrance porch with a further door opening to the living room. The living room has a wood burning fire set in a stone surround, a door to the kitchen and is open to the dining area. The dining area has patio door to the rear garden. The kitchen has a range of eye and base level units with a window to the front and doors to the rear lobby and understairs cupboard. There are spaces for a washing machine, dishwasher and electric cooker. From the rear lobby stairs rise to the first floor with doors to the downstairs WC and rear garden.First Floor
- From the landing doors open to both bedrooms and the bathroom. Bedroom 1 has far reaching views to the south and is of a double size. Bedroom 2 is to the front. The bathroom has a white suite which includes a shower cubicle, bath, WC and wash basin with a door to a further storage cupboard.Garden
- The rear garden is South facing and mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs surrounding. There is an immediate patio area with side access to the front of the property.Garage And Parking
- There is parking to the side of the property and to the front of the garage. The garage has light and power connected with an up-and-over door.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode