A well proportioned, 4 bedroom, semi detached property, standing in a good sized plot with a double garage and an exceptionally large, gated parking area. Located in the popular village of Silverstone. The property is being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN.Ground Floor
- The front porch leads to the front door giving access to the ground floor. The entrance hallway has stairs rising to the first floor landing and doors to the living room and kitchen. The living room has a bay window to the front and a further window to the rear. There is a fireplace with an inset wood burner. The kitchen/diner again has a bay window to the front and a further window to the rear and is fitted with eye level and base cupboards with a sink unit and a Range cooker with a brick built surround. There are spaces for two under unit appliances. There is an opening leading through to the utility room.
The utility room has an understairs storage cupboard and a work top to one side with space under for two appliances. There is further space for a tall fridge/freezer.
From the utility room, there is a rear hallway which has storage space to one side and a door leading out to the rear garden. There is a downstairs cloakroom with a low level wc only and a door into the family room.
The family room has windows to all sides and sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden.First Floor
- The first floor landing has doors leading to the bedrooms and bathroom. Bedroom 1 has a bay window to the front and a door into the en suite. The en-suite is fitted with a white three piece suite comprising a low level WC, hand wash basin and a panel enclosed bath with a shower over. Bedroom 2 is to the front of the property and has a bay window. Bedroom 3 is to the rear of the property and has two built in storage cupboards, one of which houses the hot water cylinder. Bedroom 4 has a window to the front. The main bathroom has a window to the rear and is fitted with a white three piece suite comprising a low level WC, hand wash basin and a panel enclosed bath with a shower over.Garden
- The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing and is laid to lawn with a small decked area to one far corner and a slabbed area to the side of the property. The front garden is laid to lawn and slabs and is enclosed by railings and a gate, securing it from the parking area.Garage And Parking
- There is a large double garage with a remote control roller shutter and light and power. Behind the garage is a timber store with light and power and access to the driveway. The parking area in total extends to 25m x 10m.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode