Located within the Burgess Square Town Centre development, a second floor, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with open plan living accommodation and an allocated parking space.Burgess Square
- Burgess Square is situated in the heart of Brackley Town Centre and has a range of contemporary apartments and townhouses. Within the development is Costa Coffee, Subway Sandwich Bar, Brackley Clinic Chiropractors, Co-operative Food, Spratt Endicott Solicitors and Salon 201 Hairdressers.Accommodation
- The main entrance has wide stairs to the second floor where apartment 10 is located. The front door opens into an entrance hall with further doors opening to both bedrooms, bathroom, living area, storage cupboard and airing cupboard. The living area has views looking towards the Town Centre from a Juliet balcony and is open to the kitchen. The kitchen area has a range of gloss fronted eye and base level units. Integrated appliances include a washer dryer, dishwasher and a 4 ring hob with hood above and oven below. Bedroom 1 is of a double size with far reaching views towards the East of Brackley with a door opening to the en suite shower room. Bedroom 2 is also of a double size with views to the rear. The bathroom has a white suite which includes a bath with shower above, wash basin and WC. The property has loft access with storage stretching over the entire square footage of the apartment.Parking
- There is one allocated parking space within the undercroft car park, numbered 49.Lease And Service Charge
- This apartment is Leasehold and the lease is understood to be 125 years from 2009. There is a service charge of £911.38 Per annum and the Ground Rent is £150.00 per annum.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- HIGH SPEED RAIL 2
For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode