10 Coles Rise has 3 good sized bedrooms and occupies an elevated position at the end of an established cul-de-sac to the West side of Brackley with gardens to 3 sides, designated parking for 2 carsGround Floor
- The property is approached from a footpath at the end of Coles Rise. The entrance porch leads into the living room which has a window overlooking the rear garden and a door through to the kitchen/dining room. The kitchen/dining room is dual aspect with windows to the front and rear and is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and spaces for washing machine, cooker and fridge freezer. The back door leads from the kitchen to the rear garden.First Floor
- The landing has doors to the bedrooms and bathroom. Bedrooms 1 and 2 are at the front of the property and both have built-in storage and bedroom 3 has a window to the rear. The bathroom has been recently re-tiled and is fitted with a white suite including a bath with a shower above, wash basin and WC.Gardens
- There are gardens to 3 sides. The front garden is open plan and laid to lawn. The gardens at the rear and the side are also laid to lawn with stepping stone pathways. There is a shed at the end of the side garden and a side gate.Parking
- There is parking for two cars.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode