A semi-detached 3 bedroom bungalow located to the North of Brackley High Street within a good size corner plot. The property offers scope for modernisation.Ground Floor
- The front door opens into an entrance porch with a further door opening to the entrance hallway. From the entrance hall doors open to the living room, kitchen, wet room and all 3 bedrooms. The living room is to the front of the property with an electric fire set in a surround. The kitchen is to the rear with a range of eye and base level cupboards with a further door opening to the lean to. There are spaces for a fridge/freezer and an electric cooker. The lean to is to the rear of the property with spaces for a tumble dryer and washing machine with a further door opening to the rear garden. Bedroom 1 is to the rear with fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 2 is of a double size to the front with a fitted wardrobe. Bedroom 3 looks to the side of the property. The wet room has a fitted electric shower with a wash basin and WC.Gardens
- The rear garden is enclosed by a brick wall and fencing with gated side access. Mainly laid to lawn the garden has a patio area with a path leading down the centre.Garage And Parking
- There is a single detached garage which has a side door for access with light and power connected. The garage is approached by a driveway which provides off road parking.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode