This 4 bedroom detached family home is situated within an established location, conveniently placed for all local amenities and provides well planned living accommodation. The property benefits from a double garage, front and rear gardens, conservatory and generous parking and is being sold with no upper chain.Ground Floor
- The entrance hallway has Karndean flooring which continues through to the living room & dining room, stairs which rise to the first floor and doors opening to the living room, dining room, kitchen and downstairs cloakroom. The living room has a gas fire built in a surround, dual aspect windows to the front and sliding doors to the conservatory. The conservatory has doors to the rear garden. The dining room has a window to the front of the property. The kitchen is fitted with wooden fronted eye and base level units. Built in appliances include a double oven with a gas hob and a hood above. There are spaces for a fridge and a dishwasher. From the kitchen a door opens to the utility room which has further eye and base level units with spaces for an undercounter freezer and a washing machine with a door to the rear garden.First Floor
- From the galleried landing doors open to all 4 bedrooms and the family bathroom. Bedroom 1 is to the rear with built in wardrobes and a door to the en-suite which has a 3 piece white suite including; a wash basin, WC and bath with shower above. Bedroom 2 is of a double size to the front with a feature window. Bedroom 3 is of a double size to the rear. Bedroom 4 is to the front. The family bathroom has a 3 piece white suite with a wash basin, WC and bath with shower above.Gardens
- Enclosed by a brick wall and fencing the rear garden has a decked area directly behind the property and the remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with planted borders and gated side access.Garage And Parking
- There is a double garage to the right of the property with twin up & over doors to the front and a personal door to the side. In front of the garage is a driveway providing off street parking.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode