MUST BE VIEWED. A much improved 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 3 reception room quality home situated in a peaceful location up a private drive off a much respected cul de sac. NO ONWARD CHAIN.Ground Floor
- A quality part glazed Oak door with glazed side panels leads into the hallway which benefits from Karndean flooring which flows into the dining room and downstairs cloakroom. A feature of the house is the Oak banisters that lead up to the galleried landing. Doors lead off the hallway to the integral double garage, lounge, dining room, family room, kitchen and cloakroom.
The living room enjoys a large bay window with concealed inset rising TV, a dual fuel burner with Oak mantle and double Oak glazed doors leading to the dining room. Cabling is concealed for surround sound and concealed remote controlled lighting.
The dining room is to the rear of the property with views over the garden through the sliding patio doors. The rear facing family room enjoys a panoramic view of the garden from the bandstand semi-circular bay window.
The modern kitchen benefits from base and wall mounted gloss white cupboards with chrome fittings complimented by Oak roll-top work surfaces with one and a quarter bowl ceramic sink inset. The integrated appliances include a concealed fridge and dishwasher, 5 burner gas hob with chrome extractor and mid level double oven. A further door leads through to the utility room which has plumbing and venting for a washing machine and tumble dryer surrounded by storage units matching those in the kitchen. An integrated double door American style fridge/freezer with cold water and ice dispenser with cupboard over sits to the right, whilst a door to the side of the house is off to the left.First Floor
- The galleried landing has doors to bedrooms 1 to 5, the main family bathroom and a shelved cupboard. The Master bedroom enjoys a frontal aspect. The room is a good sized double room and has built in white wardrobes with 5 doors to provide ample storage. A door leads to the refitted en-suite with its stone grey tiled with a glazed double sized walk in cubicle and remote control Aqualisa power shower, wall hanging oval wash basin and close coupled WC. A concealed cabinet sits behind the heated and illuminated mirror with a charge point for razor/toothbrush. The second double bedroom is rear facing with a large window, built in wardrobes with 5 doors, wall hung TV point and a door to the second en-suite, which has an 800mm square enclosed and tiled shower cubicle with a bi-fold door and electric Mira shower, wall hung semi pedestal wash basin with illuminated mirror over, closed coupled toilet and ladder radiator. Bedroom 3 also faces the rear and has 5 doors of built in wardrobe, wall hung TV point and is wired for surround sound. Bedroom 4 is at the front of the property and has three doors of built in wardrobes and a wall hung TV point. Bedroom 5 is at the front of the property and is currently being used as an office, it too has three doors of built in wardrobes. The family bathroom is modern and has recently been refitted and comprises a 1000x900 shower cubicle with bi-fold glazed door and electric Mira shower with glass block wall, a double ended oval bath with Aqualisa tap-less filling system, semi-pedestal sink, closed coupled WC and large ladder radiator.Gardens
- The rear gardens are mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. There is a multi-coloured Cotswold stone patio, a 16ft deep felt roofed shed which occupies the area down one side of the house, whilst a walkway occupies the other and leads to a front facing side gate.Double Garage And Parking
- The two door double garage has power and light with one door being electric and the other manual. There is a driveway adjacent to the garage with parking for two vehicles and adjacent parking for a further two vehicles on the artificial grass in front of the bay window. There is concealed external lighting along the front of the garage and porch.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode