A one bedroom minimal assisted first floor Apartment situated in the St Rumbolds complex on Buckingham Road, Brackley. Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.Accommodation
- From the communal hallway, a door gives access to the entrance hall, with further doors to the wet room, bedroom, lounge/diner and storage cupboard. The wet room is fitted with a white suite comprising; a low level WC, a hand wash basin, bath and a shower. The bedroom has a window looking to the rear and a double built-in wardrobe. The lounge has an electric fire set in a surround, a Juliet balcony and glazed double doors to the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with a range of eye and base level cupboards and drawers with roll top work surfaces over, an inset stainless steel sink and a four ring halogen hob. Integrated appliances include a fridge, freezer and an oven.Communal Areas
- The communal areas within the development include a large lounge and dining room as well as a function room, where resident parties and group activities can be held. There are communal gardens surrounding the development, with a large gazebo and seating area to the rear, which can be accessed from the communal lounge. There is a residents' gardening club for residents who are keen gardeners.Parking
- There is parking to the side of the development, which is available to all residents on a first come, first served basis, but is not allocated to the apartments.Lease, Service Charge And Ground Rent
- This property is Leasehold which commenced in 2008 for 125 year term. The ground rent for this property is approximately at £435 per annum and is payable half yearly. The service charges are currently approximately £450 per month both these figures are subject to verification. The Service Charge includes the water rates, buildings insurance, the heating lighting and cleaning of all communal areas, weekly housekeeping of each apartment, all external maintenance and gardening, video entrance system and 24 hour on-site management team. A subsidised three course meal is available daily, there are two sittings and a varied menu at a cost of around £4.00 per meal.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode