This spacious and well presented 4 bedroom detached property benefits from an open plan kitchen/diner, conservatory, garage and generous off road parking. This home is located in an established residential road convenient for Brackley town centre and has planning permission for a rear extension which would create a very large kitchen/dining/family room.Ground Floor
- From the entrance porch a door opens into the entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor, sliding doors which open to the lounge and further doors opening to a storage cupboard and the kitchen/dining room. The lounge has a picture window which looks to the front of the property and a door which leads to the kitchen/diner. The kitchen/diner has a range of cream fronted eye and base level units with a peninsula breakfast bar which has wood effect worktops. Integrated appliances include a 5 ring gas hob with hood above, a dishwasher, 2 single ovens, a wine cooler and a fridge. The kitchen/diner area is open plan to the conservatory with doors to the inner hall and the understairs cupboard. From the inner hall, doors open to the shower room and the utility room. The shower room has a shower cubicle, wash basin and WC with a window to the side. The utility room has a range of eye and base level units with a sink and spaces for a tumble drier, fridge/freezer, washing machine and a door to the rear garden.First Floor
- From the landing, doors open to the family bathroom, a separate WC and all four bedrooms. Bedroom 1 is a double room and has a picture window to the front and fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 2 is also a double room to the rear of the property. Bedroom 3 is also a double and has fitted wardrobes with a velux window looking towards the rear of the property. Bedroom 4 is a single room to the front of the property with fitted wardrobes. The brand new family bathroom consists of a walk in shower, a bath and a wash basin. There is a separate door to a WC.Garden
- The rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with side gated access to the front of the property and a path leading to a large outbuilding, suitable for a workshop or similar.Garage And Parking
- There is a single garage with double timber doors which has light and power connected. The garage is approached by a block paved driveway providing generous off road parking.Approved Planning Permission
- There has been planning permission approved on the 13/10/16 for a Single storey rear extension. Plans can be found within the photographs online and within the Macintyers office.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode