This spacious 4 bedroom detached house occupies a larger than average plot at the edge of a popular residential area, convenient for local amenities providing well planned family accommodation with a double garage, driveway and mature rear outlook.Ground Floor
- The front entrance door is set below a canopy porch and opens to the reception hall, stairs rise to the first floor with a cupboard under and doors lead to all ground floor rooms. The cloakroom has a two piece white suite. The living room is a dual aspect room with French doors opening to the rear garden, there are wall light points and an Adams style open hearth fireplace. The dining room looks to the front. The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with a range of base and eye level units arranged on two sides. A roll top work surface follows round with a sink inset below a window to the rear. There are spaces for a dish washer and an upright fridge/freezer, an integrated four ring gas hob with concealed extractor canopy over and a separate built-in double oven. There is space for a table with corner windows looking out to the rear garden and a door to the utility room which is fitted with a work top with inset sink, pine fronted base and upright units, space for a washing machine and a tumble dryer and a door to the side.First Floor
- Stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all the first floor rooms. Bedroom 1 is a large double size room which looks to the front, there are three double built-in wardrobes and a door to the en-suite bathroom which is fitted with a three piece white suite and a separate shower over the bath. Bedroom 2 is a double size room which looks to the front and has two fitted double wardrobes and a door to the en-suite shower room which is fitted in a white three piece suite. The Study/Nursery looks to the front.Second Floor
- Stairs rise to the landing, there is a Velux double glazed roof light, doors lead to all the second floor rooms and a built-in airing cupboard. Bedroom 3 is a double size, dual aspect room with a Dormer window to the front and two fitted double wardrobes. Bedroom 4 is a double size, dual aspect room with a Dormer window to the front and two fitted double wardrobes. The bathroom is fitted with a white three piece white with a separate shower unit over the bath and a Velux double glazed roof light.Double Garage And Parking
- The detached double garage measures 5.47m x 5m with twin metal up-and-over- doors, open roof void storage area, power and light connected and a personal side access door. The garage is approached by a tarmac driveway with turning area and has sufficient off road parking for several vehicles.Outside
- The front garden is laid to crushed stone borders with shrub planting, tarmac drive, a timber gated pedestrian access leads to a large Kitchen garden area to the left side of the property with raised planters and space for a greenhouse, a rustic archway leads to the rear garden with ornamental pond, lawn with mature tree and shrub planting, the rear garden wraps around the opposite side of the property and enjoys a mature rear outlook with mature trees planted beyond the rear boundary.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode