This 3 bedroom semi-detached property is situated within a non-estate location close to local amenities and provides off street parking and an approximate 150 ft garden.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to an entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor and a door to the living room. The living room is to the front of the property with an electric fire set in a surround and further storage cupboards and a door to the kitchen. The kitchen is to the rear with a range of eye and base level units. Integrated appliances include a 4 ring electric hob with oven below and hood above. There are spaces for an under counter fridge/freezer and a washing machine. Doors open from the kitchen to the family bathroom and garden. The bathroom has a 4 piece suite with a wash basin, WC, bath and shower cubicle.First Floor
- From the landing doors open to all 3 bedrooms. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the front of the property with a storage cupboard and a feature fireplace. Bedroom 2 is of a double size to the rear alongside bedroom 3.Outside
- The rear garden is approximately 150 foot long with a patio area and side access leading to the front of the property.Parking
- There is off road parking on a gravel driveway in front of the property.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode