A very well presented detached family house, with a loft conversion, situated in a quiet cul-de-sac within the sought after St Peters Park area of Brackley.Ground Floor
- The front door leads into an extended porch which has a door to the hall. The reception hall is double height in part and has doors off to the downstairs cloakroom, lounge, dining room, and the kitchen. The lounge is a very good size and has a bay window to the front, French doors to the rear garden, an Adam style fireplace fitted with a living flame gas fire and double doors to the dining room. The dining room also has French doors to the rear garden. The kitchen has been re-fitted with wooden fronted cupboards, with 2 glazed display cabinets, glazed work surfaces, a modern stainless steel sink and a five ring stainless steel stove with a double width oven and a hood above. There are spaces for a dishwasher and a fridge/freezer and a door leads to the utility room which has a sink unit set into a worktop, space for a washing machine and doors to the outside and integral garage.First Floor
- The landing has a window to the front, stairs to the second floor and doors to 4 bedrooms, the bathroom and an airing cupboard housing the central heating boiler. Bedroom 1 has windows to the rear, built-in wardrobes to two walls and an en-suite shower room fitted with a low level WC, wash basin and a shower cubicle. Bedroom 2 has a window to the rear and built in wardrobes. Bedroom 3 has a window the front and bedroom 4 has 2 windows to the front. The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a bath with mixer/shower over, a low level WC and wash hand basin.Second Floor
- Stairs rise to a small landing area with doors leading to bedrooms 5 and 6. Bedroom 5 is to the left with Velux roof windows to the front and rear and bedroom 6 is the the right with a Velux roof window to the rear.Front And Rear Gardens
- The front garden is laid to lawn with shrub borders to the front and side. The rear garden is a good size and laid to lawn with well stocked and well maintained borders retained by wooden sleepers and a number of fruit trees. There is a patio leading from the back of the house and a timber shed in one corner, The garden is enclosed by wooden fencing with gated access to one side of the house.Integral Garage And Parking
- There is an integral garage with up and over door, light and power and a door to the utility room. The garage is approached by a block paved drive providing parking for a number of cars.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode